P I C N I C & S P O R T S D A Y
AKS Picnic Terms and Conditions:
1. Capacity is limited for AKS Picnic. Registrations for both attending the Picnic and participating in sports will be on first come first serve basis.
2. This is a free event for all members. Ticket should be purchased for all visiting relatives. Any non-members interested in attending the event should also purchase tickets. All kids below 14 years are free.
3. Lunch will be provided for all attendees.
4. If the Picnic is cancelled because of bad weather, purchased tickets will be refunded.
5. Weather and time permitting, we will try to complete all planned sport activities but not guarenteed.
6. AKS can't be held liable/responsible for any injuries suffered during sports or any food allergies. All sports participants have to sign a waiver form.
7. Participants can register as a team (cricket, throwball, volleyball) or as an individual. A max of only 6 players (for Kho-Kho 9 players can form a team) are accepted for a team. We will try to help form a team on the day of the event for those who don't have a team.
8. Due to scheduling constraints, we might have to request you to participate in only one sport. Final participation list will only be confirmed on the day of the event.
Please use the link below to refer to sports rules:
Please use the link below to register for sports (1 submission per participant):